Iboga Healing Retreats & micro-dosing Ireland
If you are on your healing journey,
you’ve come to the right place!
We offer guided retreats & micro-dosing in beautiful Kilkenny, Ireland – which hold a unique approach.
Leading this journey – really – is yourself.
Your commitment and intention behind your healing is the true driving force
which will contribute to your most amazing transformations
We believe in you owning your own power.
At your high level of commitment and intention, this is where we meet you
Offering you our heartfelt guidance, sacred space and in depth tools,
including breathwork, guided meditations and much more.
We work very closely with a sacred plant medicine called Iboga.
Native to West Africa, Iboga is a root bark from the Tabernanthe Iboga plant
Used for centuries, it has a distinct ability to detoxify the mind, body and spirit,
healing at the deepest physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels.
From our initial connection, and up through your aftercare,
we are humbled to support you along your healing journey.
To help you shed light on your darkness,
to grow, break karmic cycles and live your most enriched life.
What does Iboga help with?
The real question is, “what doesn’t Tabernanthe Iboga help with?”
Those who are committed to doing their work at an Iboga retreat are always surprised at how this sacred medicine can bring unexpected changes into their lives, on various levels. For myself, the next retreat always seems to be the best Iboga retreat, as I am sure be surprised yet again by how the medicine has proven to heal in a new way.
Knowing that each person has a different Iboga experience, it is best to hold clear intentions, while also letting go of expectations – let the medicine give you what you need, rather then what you want. Allow this sacred Iboga plant medicine to do just that, function as a medicine in a sacred divine way.
Iboga is known for being effective in treating – some examples:
- Eating disorder
- Addictive thought patterns
Some other benefits include:
- Childhood trauma
- High blood pressure
- Reconnecting to yourself
- Finding your life purpose
- Chemical detoxification
- Improve/re-wire neuroplasticity in the brain
- Increase physical strength and endurance
- Decalcification of the pineal gland
- Increased libido
- Bitter and astringent – the actual Iboga root bark tastes quite bitter, carrying various benefits.
- Reset to neurotransmitters in the brain
- Mental detox of negative/destructive thoughts
- Support in healing past trauma
- Assists in calming of anxious patterns
- Promotes clarity and peace of mind
- Alleviates worry and stress
- Increase emotional strength and security
- Grounding and centered
- Releasing unhealthy attachments
- Interrupting vicious cycles and negative feedback loops
- Ancestral healing
- Connecting with your true self/soul
- Releasing unhealthy ties/attachments
- Third eye opening
- Assists in self-discovery
If you feel that Iboga healing may be suited for you and would like to take part in an Iboga Ireland retreat, feel free to send us a message!
We are happy to answer any further questions about Iboga plant medicine and describe what its like to take part in a retreat or micro-dosing at our Iboga healing center.
Get to the Root - Iboga - Ireland